[llvm-dev] error:Ran out of lanemask bits to represent subregisterr

hameeza ahmed via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 19 11:38:29 PDT 2017

Thank You.

I have replaced all the occurrences of unsigned with uint64_t in Lanemask.h
and in all other related files like codegenregisters.cpp,
codegenregisters.h, MIParser.cpp etc... Also i changed Log2_32 to Log2_64
and replaced 4 with 8 in  codegenregisters.cpp, but still getting the same
error:

error:Ran out of lanemask bits to represent subregister
sub_32768bit_hi_then_sub_16384bit_hi_then_sub_8192bit_hi_then
_sub_4096bit_hi_then_sub_2048bit_hi_then_sub_32bit_hi_then

Now what to do?

Please help.