[llvm-dev] [SPIR-V] SPIR-V in LLVM

Nicholas Wilson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 17 20:18:13 PDT 2017

Yet another implementation of the backend, heh.

I’d just started in earnest writing a tablegen based one, with the main goal of fixing the intrinsics to actually be intrinsics.
I think it would be a good idea to join forces with the folk at KhronosGroup and consolidate the work done for inclusion into LLVM.

Nic