[llvm-dev] LLVM's loop strength reduction module

Raghavan, Venugopal via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 5 21:23:01 PDT 2017

Hi,

My name is Venugopal Raghavan and I work in AMD. I was trying to understand the code in the file LoopStrengthReduce.cpp but I am making very slow progress.

Is there any additional documentation available that would help me understand the code, like a PPT presentation or a design document or maybe a paper? I did not find anything on the Internet.

There are comments interspersed in the code which are helpful but don't seem sufficient for me to get a good understanding of the code.

Thanks.

Regards,
Venu.