[llvm-dev] Performance metrics with LLVM

Matthias Braun via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 5 16:39:01 PDT 2017

The new schema definition logic landed in r307222/r307223 I'd be happy to get some post-commit reviews.

- The new mechanisms are documented in the importing-data part of the docu.

- Unfortunately today you have to choose whether you define the schema directly in the database ('nts' and 'compile' still use that) or whether you use the new .yaml schemas in the database. This means you cannot simply change the default 'nts' schema. (I'd be happy to transfer it to a .yaml schema however that means we loose some flexibility in automatically upgrading old databases so I cannot simply do that as an NFC commit).

- I'll convert the 'compile' schema to the new format in the next days (just have to synchronize this with our internal jobs so we have at least 1 real world example in the public repository.

- Matthias