[llvm-dev] Emails to llvm-commits disappearing?

Mikael Holmén via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 4 01:04:15 PDT 2017

Hi,

Anyone else noticing that llvm-commits seems to be very slow or not working?

I sent an email to llvm-commits 25mins ago and I still didn't receive it.

Also, if looking at the llvm-commits archives for the current week:

http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20170703/date.html

I didn't receive the last two emails:

[llvm] r307058 - [Orc] Remove the memory manager argument to addModule,
and de-templatize the   Lang Hames via llvm-commits

and

[llvm] r307057 - [AVR] Fix bug which caused assertion errors for some
FRMIDX instructions   Dylan McKay via llvm-commits

and neither did my colleague.

Something weird going on? Anyone else noticing this?

Regards,
Mikael