[llvm-dev] Unable to Receive Emails from Phabricator

Malhar Thakkar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 3 03:20:36 PDT 2017

Dear all,

I just created this revision <https://reviews.llvm.org/D34937> but I did
not receive any email for it even though it says 'Automatically Subscribed'
on the right.

Also, even my profile shows no trace of the aforementioned revision. It
shows that my last activity was on 24th May.

Additionally, just to verify that I am not receiving any emails from
Phabricator, I logged out of my account and while logging back in, I
clicked on "Forgot your password?". After entering my registered email and
entering the captcha, it said, "An email has been sent with a link you can
use to login.". But, I didn't receive any email.

Could someone please help me figure out why this is happening?

Thank you.

Regards,
Malhar Thakkar
ᐧ