[llvm-dev] Reversion of rL292621 caused about 7% performance regressions on Cortex-M

Wei Mi via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 27 10:19:56 PST 2017

Hi Evgeny,

The failure is a compiler crash on an out-of-tree target in apple.
Quentin is helping to find a reproducible but havn't succeeded yet.
Once I get a reproducible, I will fix it. Thanks for the interest on
the work. Details about the crash can be found here:
http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20170123/422853.html

Thanks,
Wei.