[llvm-dev] Critical XRay fixes for Arm32

Serge Rogatch via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 26 11:25:52 PST 2017

XRay is tested automatically on build-bots with tests in LLVM and
compiler-rt . Or are you asking for manual testing instructions?
Of these 2 patches, the compiler-rt patch depends on LLVM patch because the
tests compiler-rt\test\xray\TestCases\Linux would fail without the fix in
LLVM. The compiler-rt patch also enables the tests which were occasionally
disabled.

The XRay feature is quite isolated, so side-effects are not expected. I can
only see a risk that some commit I took for granted when making&testing the
fixes, somehow didn't get to 4.0 branch.