[llvm-dev] Changes to TableGen in v4.0?

Martin J. O'Riordan via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 23 06:09:08 PST 2017

Thanks, I have replaced these with ‘fpround’ and it does indeed work as you suggest.

I still see use of ‘fpround’ in the TDs for other targets AArch64, ARM, NVPTX, PowerPC and SystemZ.  Is there still a use for the old named ‘fpround’ and does it still exist with a new or refined semantic meaning, or is it just that these targets have not yet tracked the change?

Certainly I am all in favour of regularising the names.

All the best,

            MartinO