[llvm-dev] LLVM pass error

Nemanja Ivanovic via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 20 04:11:08 PST 2017

You aren't likely to get an answer without providing some details. At the
very least, you can provide the invocation string that fails (you can get
this by adding VERBOSE=1 to the make invocation).

Also, something doesn't really make sense in your description. You say that
your pass doesn't build (i.e. the fatal error) but yet you say that you get
the shared library built. Which is it?