[llvm-dev] Your help needed: List of LLVM Open Projects 2017

Vassil Vassilev via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 16 05:18:21 PST 2017

Hi folks,

   Happy new year!

   Last LLVM Developers' Meeting I had a BoF: 'Raising Next Generation
LLVM Developers'. It was suggested that we should update our open
projects page and possibly restructure it a little bit.

   I volunteered to do this work and I need your help.

   Chandler and I started working on a google doc [1]. We pinged few
code owners asking them to list of work items we should get done in 2017
but we do not have the manpower. Now we would like to ask for your
input, too.

   I believe an up to date list can serve as a good entry point for
students, interns and new contributors.

   Feel free to propose a new item or comment under an existing one. I
expect to start gradually updating the page beginning of Feb.

-- Vassil

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YLK_xINSg1Ei0w8w39uAMR1n0dlf6wrzfypiX0YDQBc/edit?usp=sharing