[llvm-dev] Alive now available online

Bryant Wong via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 6 11:29:57 PST 2017

Not sure how off-topic this is, but should we consider/have we considered
porting our InstCombines to Alive? The PLDI '15 paper even demos C++
extraction from Alive theorems. I think it'd be a small step from that to
extracting tightly optimized VM code, not unlike what Tablegen emits.
Everything would be so clean and readable and organized. And edge cases can
still be handled manually, like ISel.