[llvm-dev] rL296252 Made large integer operation codegen significantly worse.

Nirav Davé via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Feb 25 12:06:46 PST 2017

rL296252's  main change was to turn on anti-aliasing in the DAGCombiner.
This should generally be a mild improvement to code due to the relaxed
memory constraints, modulo any patterns downstream that are no longer
general enough. This looks to be the case here.

I'm going to leave this for a little while longer to get a check that all
the buildbots pass, but I'll revert this and make sure this test case looks
more reasonable.

-Nirav