[llvm-dev] Bundling MachineInstr instructions before register allocation seems to always give errors

Matthias Braun via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 23 20:09:48 PST 2017

In theory it should be possible. In practice you will run into issues because nobody is really doing that right now so some things like liveness updates are semi-broken. I am currently working on some patches myself for bundling some things pre-ra myself. I should put up some fixes for the infrastructure soon(ish).

- Matthias