[llvm-dev] LLVM GSOC Projects Criteria Consultation (before 2/28)

Eric Christopher via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 22 11:24:43 PST 2017

Going to add a "me too" to everything Tobias wrote here. I've spent a lot
of years mentoring GSoC students and honestly have found a strong
correlation to previous work on a project, but that's the same with anyone.
Some previously unknown people have come onto the project and done quite
well. Ultimately it comes down to a project with an easy ramp up and small
bite sized chunks of work.

If I can be of any help here let me know.

-eric