[llvm-dev] [Job Ad] Compiler Engineer positions at Intel

Tim Northover via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 22 11:03:51 PST 2017

Hi Xiangyang,

On 22 February 2017 at 09:31, Xiangyang Guo via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> Our team within the Software and Services Group at Intel is looking for
> compiler engineers to join us. Currently two positions are available, see
> attached links. If you are interested, you can apply online or email me at
> xiangyang.guo at intel.com.

I think the general guideline for postings on this list is that the
job should involve working with LLVM, which neither of these seem to.

We should probably document that somewhere, at least I couldn't find
any official mention on the website.

Tim.