[llvm-dev] [GreenDragon] Working on Green Dragon today

Mike Edwards via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 20 09:34:29 PST 2017

Hello,
I am going to be working on Green Dragon today.  The goal today is to
increase the reliability of the physical infrastructure supporting Green
Dragon.  While I will do my best to minimize the downtime of Green Dragon,
there will be periods today where the system will be offline.  I will send
a follow up email at the end of the day when I have finished working.
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to make Green
Dragon more reliable for everyone.

Respectfully,
Mike Edwards