[llvm-dev] Help needed to define and handle custom pragma #mypragma

Shail Dave via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 16 19:48:02 PST 2017

Hi,

I want to allow compilation of my own pragma in C/Cpp files such as
#pragma mypragma and I want to handle it in this way -- upon identification
of this pragma, I want to insert a function call and delete some code in
the original source file.

My problem is defining pragma and to handle it for inserting a function
call. It would be great if someone can guide or suggest some tutorials. I
am referring following resources but being newbie in front-end parsing, it
is little hard. So, any help is highly appreciated. Thank you! :)

Resources that I am following are --
http://wvanteijlingen.github.io/notes/clang_pragmas
http://llvm.org/devmtg/2013-04/pellegrini-slides.pdf

Best,