[llvm-dev] [RFC] Queries for LLVM version

Nemanja Ivanovic via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 7 15:12:19 PST 2017

I am certainly willing to write up a patch to do this. I was hoping to get
a few more responses/buy-in from the community.
And honestly, I'd be interested to know if this can be back-ported to at
least 4.0 if it gets accepted.

Now that I see that there's more interest in this than just my own, I'll
put up a patch on Phabricator.