[llvm-dev] Clang 5.0 support for armv8 64 bit with neon and auto vectorization

Haider Zeeshan (CC/ESM1) via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 7 05:47:13 PST 2017

Hi Saleem,

I would require cross compiled libcxx for the arm target. I have idea to cross compile it on Linux machine and use static libraries (eg. libcxx.a) in linking on windows with clang.

I am not sure it would work but I can try. Compiling libcxx on windows is a pain as far as I have tried.

@all: Do you think I can go with cross compiled standard c++ lib from gcc on windows with clang? I have no idea that gcc compiled binaries can be linked with clang compiler? I think that is possible as the backend of clang compiler is from gcc?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Zeeshan Haider
CC/ESM1

Tel. +49(711)811-47379