[llvm-dev] [GlobalISel] gen-global-isel failed to work

Leslie Zhai via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 20 08:14:29 PST 2017

Sorry for my stupid... but after renamed `STI` to `Subtarget`
https://github.com/xiangzhai/llvm/commit/819cd634157644146ce91a834bdc23e9301d93b1

it looked for `STI` again?

[ 48%] Building CXX object
lib/Target/RISCV/CMakeFiles/LLVMRISCVCodeGen.dir/RISCVInstructionSelector.cpp.o
In file included from
/data/project/xiangzhai/llvm/lib/Target/RISCV/RISCVInstructionSelector.cpp:97:
/data/project/xiangzhai/llvm/build/lib/Target/RISCV/RISCVGenGlobalISel.inc:191:65:
error: use of
       undeclared identifier 'STI'
   AvailableFunctionFeatures = computeAvailableFunctionFeatures(&STI, &MF);
                                                                 ^

Please give me some hint, thanks a lot!

在 2017年12月20日 22:46, Daniel Sanders 写道: