[llvm-dev] [RFC] - Deduplication of debug information in linkers (LLD).

George Rimar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Dec 16 11:40:47 PST 2017

Or following workflow:

Split dwarf is used to make linker to proccess less, like relocations, right ?

What about (I think I heard this somewhere, not sure idea is mine, it was a year ago I think).

What about something that combines output to a linker output, so it could do optimizations

of DWARF data (probably no need to proccess relocations at all, so it would be fast probably).

And combine everything to a single file.

Some kind of mix. Not sure it makes sence. Just wondering.

Best regards,
George | Developer | Access Softek, Inc