[llvm-dev] Job ad: Compiler Engineer at Google

Sean Silva via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 13 10:58:20 PST 2017

We are using LLVM as part of our compiler infrastructure for the Pixel
Visual Core: https://www.blog.google/products/pixel/pixel-visual-
core-image-processing-and-machine-learning-pixel-2/

There's currently 4 of us working on the LLVM backend as part of a larger
toolchain team and we are looking for talented compiler engineers at
various levels of experience. Email me at silvasean at google.com to get in
touch.

One of my favorite parts of our team is that we sit intermingled with the
hardware folks that design the chip and are constantly talking with them
(including incidental "water cooler" conversations or at lunch).

We are currently hiring only in Mountain View.

-- Sean Silva