[llvm-dev] TargetSelect.h and layering

Robinson, Paul via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 7 09:09:07 PST 2017

Could you guys clarify one thing for me?  It sounds like the idea is that the current model of configuring the selection of targets would go away, to be replaced by an all-or-native-only switch.  Sometimes I like to configure X86+ARM because that reduces rebuild time and still gets me the vast majority of debug-info tests.
Or maybe you're using "all" as a shorthand for "all configured targets" which would be just fine.
Thanks
--paulr