[llvm-dev] Some strange i64 behavior with arm 32bit. (Raspberry Pi)

Tim Northover via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 1 00:26:34 PST 2017

Hi Moritz,
> If someone could offer some hint, where to look further for debugging this, I'd very much appreciate the advice!
> I'm a bit lost right now how to figure out why I end up getting swapped words.

If one file was compiled for big-endian ARM and the other for
little-endian that could be the result. I'm not aware of any other
possible cause and from local tests I don't think the "ghccc" alone
explains the difference.

So maybe some glitch in how GHC was configured on your system? What's
the triple at the top of the GHC module and the module containing the
definition of @debug?

Cheers.

Tim.