[llvm-dev] Buildbot can't submit results to LNT server

Diana Picus via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 28 02:04:32 PDT 2017

Hi,

I have recently moved the clang-native-arm-lnt-perf bot from the nt
producer to the test-suite producer. It seems to be working fine but
it doesn't manage to submit the results to
http://lnt.llvm.org/submitRun.

If you scroll down to the bottom of [1], you can see this error message:
2017-08-28 07:06:32: submitting result to 'http://lnt.llvm.org/submitRun'
error: lnt server: internal server error
IntegrityError('(_mysql_exceptions.IntegrityError) (1062, "Duplicate
entry \'SingleSource/Benchmarks/Shootout/Shootout-ackermann\' for key
\'ix_NT_Test_Name\'")',)

We're running with --exec-multisample=3, so I think it should expect
one result for each sample. I managed to submit the corresponding
report.json [2] to a local, default (sqlite-based) LNT server.

Any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks,
Diana

[1] http://lab.llvm.org:8014/builders/clang-native-arm-lnt-perf/builds/2397/steps/test-suite/logs/stdio