[llvm-dev] AArch64 buildbots and PR33972

Aleksey Shlyapnikov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 24 15:16:26 PDT 2017

I'd like to mention that test does not allocate 30TB, it allocates 1TB, the
rest, ~20TB, is reserved (but not actually used) for ASan shadow memory, it
should not be a problem by itself.

The test on your bot failed because it tried to reserve 27TB of memory,
which is more than set by ulimit earlier in this test. I do not immediately
see why it wants to reserve that much shadow for AArch64 config, that's why
before fixing anything, I'd like to know what's going on. How and where can
I access your bot configuration?