[llvm-dev] llvm-symbolizer.test and %T

Kuba Brecka via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Aug 20 10:49:07 PDT 2017

Hi David,

I'm trying to get rid of all "%T" expansions in the lit tests (see discussion at <https://reviews.llvm.org/D35396 <https://reviews.llvm.org/D35396>>), and I'm having trouble removing it from the test/DebugInfo/llvm-symbolizer.test file.  It seems that some of the binary inputs rely on a specific directory name or something like that.  Can I ask you to update the test for me?  The idea is that instead of the fragile %T, a test that needs a directory should just create it with "rm -rf %t && mkdir -p %t".

Thanks!
Kuba