[llvm-dev] Adding new fields to bugzilla

Tom Stellard via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 4 10:55:39 PDT 2017

On 07/26/2017 11:24 AM, Hans Wennborg wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Tom Stellard <tstellar at redhat.com> wrote:
>> On 07/26/2017 12:52 PM, Hans Wennborg wrote:
>>> I'm a little vary of adding more fields, because I think we already
>>> have lots of fields that are never used.
>>>

>> I'm up for removing unused fields too.  Which ones did you have in mind?
>
> I think URL, Keywords, Alias, and Personal Tags are used extremely
> rarely. And the whole time estimate box I think is never used.

Ok, I can try to do some queries to see how often these are used.
I also think I can merge the proposed Trunk Revision(s) and Stable Revision(s)
fields into a single field "Fixed-by Revision(s)" since we should
be able to deduce the branch from the revision number.

If there are no objections, I will try to work on these additions next week.

-Tom