[llvm-dev] Problem with Polly build

Krzysztof Parzyszek via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Apr 28 16:04:52 PDT 2017

More often than not, it's a problem with ninja.  If you can force a
clean build, it should take care of the problem.  Otherwise, a typical
fix would be to change some whitespace in CMakeLists.txt or in some
major .td file to force TableGen to regenerate everything.

-Krzysztof

On 4/28/2017 5:49 PM, Eugene Zelenko via llvm-dev wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I encounter problem with Polly build (in-tree, libraries are linked
> statically). It appeared ~ 2 days agor for first time.
>
> include/llvm/IR/Attributes.h:73:14: fatal error:
> 'llvm/IR/Attributes.gen' file not found
>      #include "llvm/IR/Attributes.gen"
>
> It seems that dependencies on IR are not set properly.
>
> Eugene.

hosted by The Linux Foundation