[llvm-dev] Compiler Engineer openings at Samsung in San Jose

Randy Levinson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 13 13:56:26 PDT 2017

Hi there,
I am recruiting for the newly formed Advanced Computing Lab (ACL) at Samsung, located jointly in San Jose, CA and Austin, TX.

We have a very critical project that we are ramping up - building system software for new Samsung GPU. This is an opportunity to work on something in a critical role that, upon development and implementation, will become a significant market force based on its installed base alone. Follow the link below to see the full job description. This is a new and exciting and long term undertaking by Samsung with a significant amount of investment at stake.

Compiler Engineer / Compiler Architect
http://www.samsung.com/us/samsungsemiconductor/careers/?p=job%2FoZaw4fwt

For anyone interested I am happy to tell you more about the role and project so please feel free to reach out to me directly as well.

-Randy

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0AFE6.00708F60]
Randy Levinson|Sr Technical Recruiter | Samsung Semiconductor Inc
r.levinson at ssi.samsung.com<mailto:r.levinson at ssi.samsung.com>
Mobile: 408.802.6018

http://www.samsung.com/us/samsungsemiconductor/careers/index.html