[llvm-dev] LLVM Weekly - #171, Apr 10th 2017

Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 11 01:55:43 PDT 2017

On 11 April 2017 at 02:34, Andrew Santosa via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> On Monday, 10 April 2017, 19:29, via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
>

> ------------------------------
>

> Message: 12
>
> Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:29:11 +0100
>
> From: Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org>
>
> To: llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org>
>
> Subject: [llvm-dev] LLVM Weekly - #171, Apr 10th 2017

>     <CA+wH296ep_OZGufG_09PDrjSZBzAsLhdt000z-ZgRaLRR-1kBA at mail.gmail.com>

> LLVM Weekly - #171, Apr 10th 2017
>
> =================================

> ## Clang commits
>

> * Clang's analyzer gained support for the Z3 theorem prover as a constraint
>
> manager backend. [r299463](http://reviews.llvm.org/rL29463).

> I think the correct link should probably be the following:
> https://reviews.llvm.org/D28952
>
> Please keep up the good work on LLVM weekly.

Thanks Andrew, a few people pointed out the mistake and I've updated
the live version (http://llvmweekly.org/issue/171) to point to
r299463. Really I should add a binding to tig that pipes the current
commit to something that scrapes the SVN revision number and sticks
the appropriate link in my clipboard using xclip, thus removing the
potential for human error. If anyone is feeling like playing with that
<https://github.com/jonas/tig/wiki/Bindings>, I'd happily accept such
a contribution to my workflow!

Best,

Alex