[llvm-dev] Debugging Docs and llvm.org/docs/

Dean Michael Berris via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 5 21:49:19 PDT 2017

> On 3 Apr 2017, at 23:03, Renato Golin <renato.golin at linaro.org> wrote:
>
> On 3 April 2017 at 13:51, Dean Michael Berris <dean.berris at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks -- interesting that the docs haven't been updated since March 15th:
>
> Yes, this happens when the server's sphinx installation picked up on
> something that neither your installation or the buildbot's did.
>
> I'll have a look if I can untangle that.

Thanks Renato!

> cheers,
> --renato
>
> PS: We really need a better way of doing this...

Has anybody looked into potentially getting the LLVM docs hosted on readthedocs.org <http://readthedocs.org/> and automatically built from the LLVM Git mirror (or through Subversion post-commit hooks)? Since we're already using Sphinx, this seems like a low-cost, low-interference way of hosting the generated documentation.

-- Dean