[llvm-dev] [GSOC] [RFC] ALFPrinter: adding static WCET analysis to LLVM

Rick Veens via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Apr 1 07:35:03 PDT 2017

Hi LLVM dev community,

I made a few slides to better explain what i am trying to achieve with my
GSOC project [0].
To view my current proposal, please see [1].

[0]
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ajQvJR1DBhUB5SIXx1uXeh2kXUIsTdUTC34897uucK4/edit?usp=sharing
[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17gXbN7pplud4IvXJsPw5uO_nXmFeF9LoLU4Tls6RVT8/edit?usp=sharing