[llvm-dev] Upgrading phabricator

Aaron Ballman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 30 06:26:41 PDT 2016

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 9:21 AM, Eric Liu <ioeric at google.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback Aaron! :)
>
> I've disabled it. I think the annoying part really is the status (e.g.
> Request, Closed etc) in the tag, and I am wondering if a tag with just line
> numbers like "(N Loc)" would be better. But I'm not really sure about the
> trade-off here.

Thank you for disabling it! Also, I agree, the Request, Closed, etc
stuff is also rather superfluous in some regards. But that at least
helps to determine whether the email is one I can archive immediately
or not (such as something that's been closed or abandoned), so perhaps
there is some utility with it? I do agree that it distracts from the
subject line, unfortunately.

~Aaron