[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] improving test-suite`s FP subtests to be able to compare both exact-match outputs and more-optimized builds that may have different outputs due to FP optimizations

Hal Finkel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 29 16:35:21 PDT 2016

----- Original Message -----

I think makes sense. We can have the fp-contract-off target and the fp-contract-default target, and use set_target_properties to add -ffp-contract=off to the compile_flags for the former. Then we just need to add the output from the default target as a generated file, and add a dependency on it to the fp-contract-default comparison step. Does that sound right?

Are the buildbots still using the makefile-based system, or are they all on the cmake-based system now?

 -Hal

> - Matthias

Hal Finkel
Leadership Computing Facility