[llvm-dev] Having issues building the LLVM on OSX

Chad Stevens via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 27 05:28:35 PDT 2016

Hi,

I posted a question on stack overflow and it was recommended that I post
the question to one of the mailing list. I wasn't sure which mailing list
to put it on, so if this isn't the right one please let me know.

When I try to build LLVM latest I get the following error:
../clang/include/clang/AST/Decl.h:3835:49: error: use of undeclared
identifier 'Export'; did you mean 'Import'?

I can't figure out why it isn't building properly. I followed the
documentation to make sure everything was building properly and I still am
getting that error.

The Documentation I used to build it is:
http://clang.llvm.org/docs/LibASTMatchersTutorial.html

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks