[llvm-dev] (Thin)LTO llvm build

Carsten Mattner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 27 02:18:44 PDT 2016

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 11:02 PM, Teresa Johnson <tejohnson at google.com> wrote:
> I'll either need to get a reproducer from you and/or try to repro it myself.

Assuming I run into this with BUILD_SHARED_LIBS=OFF, which seems unlikely,
what kind of reproducer data would you need from me?

> I usually don't check out and build lldb, so perhaps I will start with that.

I must say I'm surprised a ThinLTO build of all of LLVM svn isn't part of
the periodic builders.

> As a workaround you could try -DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=OFF.

Thanks, will do, but probably not before Wednesday because it looks like
this requires a full rebuild, if my interpretation of the cmake warning/error
is correct.