[llvm-dev] jetbrains emails?

C Bergström via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 26 10:25:18 PDT 2016

JetBrains is using clang in part of their CLion product - it could be
that they are filing bugs or helping fix them. (I'd need more context
to know why you are alarmed about these emails) If it was a technical
issue that resulted in extra (bad) emails, I'd be pretty confident in
(assuming) that it was an accident. In some parallel universe they may
be a competitor to where I work, but I've always known them to be a
great company.