[llvm-dev] LLVM Cauldron 2016 slides and videos now online

Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 25 06:42:18 PDT 2016

All slides from the LLVM Cauldron 2016, which was recently held in
Hebden Bridge (UK) are now online
http://llvm.org/devmtg/2016-09/#schedule

A massive thank you to all attendees, speakers, helpers, and sponsors
for making the event such a success. A special thanks are due to Simon
Cook of Embecosm for handling the video recording (and as you may have
seen in LLVM Weekly or Twitter, got the videos online within a few
days).

Co-locating with the GNU Cauldron seemed to work well (incidentally,
videos+slides from that even are now available
https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2016#Slides.2C_Videos_and_Notes).
There was, as you would hope, a large overlap between attendees at the
LLVM and GNU events and the joint social event also helped encourage
mixing. I hope we'll be able to do something similar next year (i.e.
co-located with the GNU Tools Cauldron, and with no fee for
attendance).

Thanks,

Alex and the LLVM Cauldron organisers