[llvm-dev] A new code coverage bot

Vedant Kumar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 23 10:03:39 PDT 2016

I've configured the bot to test lld and polly. The first batch of reports for
the new tools are not ready yet, but anyone can monitor the build:

    http://lab.llvm.org:8080/green/view/Experimental/job/clang-stage2-coverage-R/

Matthias, I will ask around about adding a link to this bot on llvm.org once it
graduates from the Experimental pane on greendragon.

thanks,
vedant