[llvm-dev] Benchmark LNT weird thread behaviour

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 21 16:16:17 PDT 2016

Right, so the bots now pass threads directly, so the worst part is over.

Now, being the same thing, I wonder if we just deprecate -j and emit an
error, or a warning of which got chosen, or silently prefer - - threads
over - j if both are emitted. I don't think the current behaviour of - j
silently overriding - - threads is a good model, though.

Cheers,
Renato