[llvm-dev] How to rebind an email address for my LLVM rw account?

Maxim Ostapenko via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 21 05:44:18 PDT 2016

Hi!

Some time ago my email address, that I use for committing to LLVM SVN
repo has changed (nasty corporate mail changing) and now it's not
aligned with email I sent to Chris according to
http://llvm.org/docs/DeveloperPolicy.html#obtaining-commit-access page .
Unfortunately it's not possible to forward all messages from LLVM
mailing lists from my old address to new one, so I wonder whether I can
rebind an email address for my account? Should I ask Chris to change my
email?

My old address: m.ostapenko at partner.samsung.com
My new address: m.ostapenko at samsung.com

Thanks,