[llvm-dev] More processors support under AARch64 state for auto detection.
Suprateeka R Hegde via llvm-dev
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 16 07:00:48 PDT 2016
I have added support for some additional processors (auto detection
using -mcpu=native) under AArch64 state. Here are the changes:
1. Adds support for Applied Micro (APM) X-Gene-1 processor.
- Auto detection (-mcpu=native) under AArch64 state
- Correct set of pre-defined macros for the features of this model
- Currently uses "generic" scheduler. Will be enhanced soon.
2. Adds support for ARM Cortex-A53, A57, A72 and A73
- Auto detection (-mcpu=natie) under AArch64 state
Here is the Differential link: https://reviews.llvm.org/D24661
Note that, this is mainly for APM X-Gene-1 support. In addition, I have
also added a couple of other processors from ARM Ltd. And for X-Gene-1,
the current changes are only basic and there is no scheduler model added
right now. We may add it later after proper testing; but that should not
be a blocker for these changes, I believe.
Thanks a lot
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Compilers, Tools and Runtime Architecture Lab
More information about the llvm-dev