[llvm-dev] llc showing file type not supported

Varun Patil via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 15 04:47:56 PDT 2016

Hi Developer,

I have compiled my test.c with clang and converted test.ll file.
Now when I am testing test.ll file with LLC and target is SYMPL. I am
getting following errors, moreover I changed filetype and tried but still
same error. I tried a lot But not getting about error. please Help me.

*command:./llc -view-legalize-dags -march=sympl -relocation-model=pic
-filetype=null ~/test.ll *

*error:./llc: target does not support generation of this file type*

Thanks and Regards
Varun