[llvm-dev] LLVM Developer Meet-up in Sydney

Dean Michael Berris via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 13 01:43:54 PDT 2016

G'day llvm-dev,

After a relatively successful first informal social meet-up in Sydney, a few of us have decided that we really ought to have a more formal developer meet-up even at a small scale. Given this, I along with Ben, Jingling, and Yulei are planning to hold a developer meet-up here in Sydney relatively soon. Here are thee details:

Where: TBD [0]
When: October 11th, 2016 5pm (Tuesday)
What: LLVM Developer/User meet-up
Preliminary Topics:
- ddc
- SVT
- XRay in LLVM

If you're interested in attending, please RSVP ahead of time by sending me (dean.berris at gmail.com or dberris at google.com) a message by September 23rd. If you'd like to give a short (20 minutes max, informal, un-recorded) presentation, please indicate that in your message as well [1].

Thanks in advance and hope to see you down under!

-- Dean

[0] We already have one place in mind, but that's dependent on interest numbers and whether there's enough people that we may need to limit the attendance or find a larger venue.
[1] We can probably add another 2 onto the initial list of preliminary topics.