[llvm-dev] -fsanitize=memory failing on 3.9.0

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 11 14:00:47 PDT 2016

On 11 September 2016 at 18:40, Wink Saville <wink at saville.com> wrote:
> Please do the bisect, nice to hear it recently worked!

So, I went as far back as 3 months ago and it still crashes. I think
Reid is right that some environment change (kernel version?) made it
crash.

Best thing to do is to put all that info into LLVM bugzilla, link all
relevant information and go from there.

Unfortunately, I'm not an expert on either msan or x86, so it would be
good to include the rest of the sanitizer folks on the bug. If you
create one, copy me and I'll try to put all relevant people in.

cheers,
--renato