[llvm-dev] compiler-rt for arm-none-eabi targets

Chris Bieneman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 9 12:58:29 PDT 2016

Unfortunately I’ve actually hit a bit of a wall in terms of sorting out the compiler-rt arm builds.

There are some unfortunate special cases for Linux and Android in both compiler-rt’s build the clang driver, which I haven’t yet thought my way through.

The patch I had intended to help move this along was https://reviews.llvm.org/D24156 <https://reviews.llvm.org/D24156>, but the non-standard interpretation of the triple for Linux and Android are problematic when trying to provide a generic convention-based solution.

-Chris