[llvm-dev] compiler-rt for arm-none-eabi targets

Abe Clements via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 9 08:07:28 PDT 2016

I'm trying to build compiler-rt for bare-metal arm-none-eabi targets.  I
don't need any of the existing compiler-rt functionality(though the
builtin(s) may be nice). I want to extend it with custom functionality for
the arm-none-eabi targets.

Can anyone give me some pointers on how to go about doing this.  I'm
currently doing a combined build of llvm, clang and compiler-rt for both
X86 and ARM targets.   I am building on ubuntu 14.04, with latest prebuilt
llvm binaries(3.9) and latest cmake.  My cmake shows that only the X86_64
and i386 architectures are supported for building compilter-rt.

Thanks Abe