[llvm-dev] Test failures building RELEASE_3.9.0/final

Reid Kleckner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 6 17:54:20 PDT 2016

These all look related to some kind of sanitizer-specific crash on startup.
If you're not using sanitizers, maybe you don't care about these failures.
If you want to file bugs and get them fixed, try running 'check-asan' and
'check-msan'. Extract the failing command from a test case, run it under a
debugger, and file a bug with the crash stack trace. There is probably some
environmental issue on your system that makes shadow memory allocation
fail, or causes an early shadow memory access.